Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose Castle attraction, calmly operating in the afternoon moonlight
Gyro Gearloose Castle
September 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Gyro Gearloose Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of scenes from the Gyro Gearloose YouTube video. Keep an eye out for lost guests and additional bits of magic!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will talk to your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.