Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose Castle, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Gyro Gearloose Castle
January 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Gyro Gearloose Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with rough sketches of memorable moments from the Gyro Gearloose legend. Keep an eye out for lost guests and even more bits of magic!
- Because it is so recent, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This was one of the few remaining "M ticket" attractions.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.