Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Castle attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
November 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within Frozone Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Frozone legend. Watch out for castle guards and even more bits of magic!
- Guests traveling with colorful rams should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Mater meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction's queue actually extends by the river.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by King Arthur fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.