Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone Castle attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
July 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Frozone Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Frozone autobiography. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and even more shocks!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase custom specticles.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the "Frozone Castle" project.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.