Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Castle show during a moment of contemplation
Friar Tuck Castle
March 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Friar Tuck Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Friar Tuck Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar surprises!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this show multiple times, and may whirl if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this show, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious restrictions, '80s haircuts, or bowel, skin, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Friar Tuck Castle separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed show, participants are required to buy custom specticles.
- Show is closed for budgetary reasons from August 23 through January 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.