Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck Castle attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Friar Tuck Castle
December 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Friar Tuck Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Friar Tuck movie. Be on the lookout for lost guests and other startlements!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Yale Gracey meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.