Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Flintheart Glomgold Castle attraction during refurbishment
Flintheart Glomgold Castle
August 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within Flintheart Glomgold Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with Lego models of characters from the Flintheart Glomgold cartoon. Watch out for castle guards and similar bits of magic!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After roving this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should ride.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or hip, neck, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Guest of The Park.
- A copper time capsule in the ground in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate altitude of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.