Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro Castle attraction, April 29, 1970, 4:13 p.m.
March 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Figaro Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Figaro animated feature. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more thrills!
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to enjoy this attraction for an hour before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and adorable).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Piranha of The Resort.
- A metal time capsule embedded in the Castle's foyer marks the literal heart of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.