Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull Castle attraction at midday
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
August 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of events from the Ferdinand the Bull pirated video. Be on the lookout for ravens and even more doohickeys!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Doug was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- A copper time capsule in the floor in the Castle's foyer marks the literal center of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.