Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Daisy Duck's duck-skiing photo of Ferdinand the Bull Castle
Ferdinand the Bull Castle
April 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Ferdinand the Bull Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of scenes from the Ferdinand the Bull DVD. Keep an eye out for skeletons and sundry other doohickeys!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The top of Ferdinand the Bull Castle can be seen from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- After being abandoned for months, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be full of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.