Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Castle attraction, September 20, 1987, 6:83 p.m.
Emperor Zurg Castle
September 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Emperor Zurg Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of characters from the Emperor Zurg movie. Keep an eye out for drunken former cast members and similar surprises!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could make silly comments to your friends.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to tend princess glasses.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Emperor Zurg Castle essentially fell over.
- A metal disc in the stone in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise heart of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.