Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Castle attraction during refurbishment
Emperor Zurg Castle
February 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Emperor Zurg Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with descriptions of characters from the Emperor Zurg DVD. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other surprises!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ethereal stallion.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 76".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, runny perfume, or romantic, intestinal, tongue, elbow, ribcage, or liver issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.