Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Emperor Zurg Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
Emperor Zurg Castle
March 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Emperor Zurg Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of sights and sounds from the Emperor Zurg motion picture. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar surprises!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 73".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 12 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.