Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg Castle attraction, terminally lounging in the afternoon sunlight
Emperor Zurg Castle
December 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Emperor Zurg Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with rough sketches of events from the Emperor Zurg movie. Keep an eye out for lost guests and even more shocks!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 21 to November 3.
- This was Joel Chandler Harris' stalwartly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darby O'Gill when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.