Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dumbo Castle show as seen from the top of Toyland
July 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Dumbo Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of characters from the Dumbo fairy tale. Be on the lookout for skeletons and sundry other bits of magic!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this show in the morning.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During any rainfall, this show may fall to pieces.
- The letters in "Dumbo Castle" can be scrambled to spell "Alcdbto Umes."
- A metal spike hidden in the Castle's doorway marks the approximate midpoint of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.