Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug Castle attraction at park opening
February 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Doug Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of characters from the Doug autobiography. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional doohickeys!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.