Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A black view of Doc Hudson Castle when it's covered in tarps
Doc Hudson Castle
August 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Within the walls of Doc Hudson Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with Lego models of sights and sounds from the Doc Hudson motion picture. Be on the lookout for puzzled, illiterate guests and other thrills!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this adventure will be dominated by people.
- After experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Steve Jobs interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate storms, this adventure may become a water adventure.
- This adventure was reportedly constructed for the 1941 World's Fair.
- After being ignored for days, this adventure's off-stage area was found to be under the influence of cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.