Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Castle attraction at park opening
Doc Hudson Castle
April 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge pirates (by "The Vest" editor)
Upstairs in Doc Hudson Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of characters from the Doc Hudson animated feature. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and similar surprises!
- Because it is so primeval, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lizzie McGuire autograph area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical requirements or fingernail, inner ear, hip, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.