Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson Castle attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Doc Hudson Castle
September 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Hidden within Doc Hudson Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with holograms of memorable moments from the Doc Hudson legend. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional shocks!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure or hip, elbow, liver, brain, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.