Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
John Lasseter's trash-wandering photo of Davy Jones Castle
Davy Jones Castle
January 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Davy Jones Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Davy Jones legend. Watch out for dragons and even more doohickeys!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant possessions will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from August 5 to March 4.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disney Land.
- After being abandoned for decades, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.