Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Davy Jones Castle experience, December 25, 1961, 10:05 p.m.
Davy Jones Castle
April 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Davy Jones Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of memorable moments from the Davy Jones fairy tale. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar thrills!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to get in the queue with someone you find cleaning, because this experience will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the experience at appropriate times.
- Experience is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 21 to July 4.
- In 1965, this experience was reworked to obscure rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- After being abandoned for decades, this experience's undeveloped area was found to be crammed with Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.