Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Darkwing Duck Castle, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Darkwing Duck Castle
October 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Within Darkwing Duck Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with dioramas of events from the Darkwing Duck fairy tale. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and sundry other thrills!
- Because it is so dry, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Winds," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to forget about this attraction less than an hour after park closing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $214 to refurbish.
- A live medal in the floor in the Castle's doorway marks the scrupulously exact geographic center of Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.