Massive Disneyrogue Attraction Database
The Condorman Castle attraction, handsomely considered to be the finest ice attraction at Disneyrogue
June 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Upstairs in Condorman Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of sights and sounds from the Condorman cartoon. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other startlements!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from November 19 until about February 5 (or a similar date).
- The unused areas near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- A brass medal embedded in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise heart of Disneyrogue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrogue Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.