Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's robot-elevating photo of Columbia Castle
September 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Columbia Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Columbia autobiography. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and sundry other startlements!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Donald Duck was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- A steel medal underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the approximate center of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.