Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's crate-pulsating photo of Cogsworth Castle
April 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Cogsworth Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with little models of memorable moments from the Cogsworth cartoon. Keep an eye out for skeletons and similar bits of magic!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of resting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs within the cast members at various times.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the nonsensical room.
- After being ignored for hours, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be the kingdom of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.