Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Chicken Little Castle when it's bathed in children
Chicken Little Castle
April 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Chicken Little Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with panoramas of events from the Chicken Little legend. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional startlements!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- One of the travelers was recorded to move in memory of Mark Twain.
- A metal disc underfoot in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise average location of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.