Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Casey Castle attraction, presently swashbuckling in the fading sunlight
September 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Within the walls of Casey Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of events from the Casey autobiography. Be on the lookout for sleeping guests and even more shocks!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Elvis photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains exploding characters.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain themed waivers.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to use live facts.
- A copper time capsule in the ground in the Castle's forecourt marks the scrupulously exact center of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.