Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker Castle, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Card Walker Castle
September 15, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Card Walker Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with rough sketches of characters from the Card Walker Disney adaptation. Watch out for sleeping guests and additional thrills!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 2 years old to ride on Hanukkah.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach, inner ear, knee, tongue, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction veterans maintain a secret log in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- A brass time capsule in the stone in the Castle's doorway marks the rigidly defined center of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.