Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Castle attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
January 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Hidden within Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of sights and sounds from the Bullseye legend. Keep an eye out for skeletons and additional surprises!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The reference to radios is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doug when you leave the safe scene.
- A steel spike in the ground in the Castle's forecourt marks the meticulously precise middle of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.