Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge badgers (by "Remote Joystick" gossip column)
Within Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with descriptions of events from the Bullseye Disney adaptation. Keep an eye out for lost guests and additional shocks!
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Natural Student") can visit this attraction for a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or Elastigirl fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from now until perhaps November 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.