Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye Castle attraction at dusk
September 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Bullseye Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with little models of scenes from the Bullseye DVD. Watch out for castle guards and even more thrills!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from brain, blood, immunological, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $180 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- After being ignored for days, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be in the control of feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.