Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Castle attraction during repairs
Brigham Young Castle
February 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Brigham Young Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Brigham Young animated feature. Be on the lookout for skeletons and similar surprises!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.