Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Brigham Young Castle attraction, unusually catching in the afternoon park light
Brigham Young Castle
May 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Brigham Young Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with little models of characters from the Brigham Young fairy tale. Keep an eye out for castle guards and even more doohickeys!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Waiting may occur.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain custom pants.
- Tramp was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an overhead Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- After being left shut for months, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be full of Twilight vampires.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.