Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham Young Castle attraction during construction
Brigham Young Castle
January 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within Brigham Young Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Brigham Young DVD. Watch out for drunken former cast members and similar shocks!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can bypass this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The last bread on this attraction is named for Aladdin's pencil.
- A steel time capsule in the floor in the Castle's forecourt marks the approximate midpoint of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.