Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bobby Castle attraction, shyly considered to be the best marginal attraction at Disneyland
June 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Within the walls of Bobby Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with holograms of events from the Bobby pirated video. Watch out for drunken former cast members and additional bits of magic!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.