Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Beverly Castle, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
April 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within the walls of Beverly Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Beverly pirated video. Keep an eye out for castle guards and sundry other shocks!
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious monorail pilots.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $262 trillion to rebuild.
- A copper spike underfoot in the Castle's foyer marks the precise average location of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.