Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly Castle show, December 20, 1983, 1:09 a.m.
May 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Beverly Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of characters from the Beverly DVD. Keep an eye out for sleeping guests and sundry other doohickeys!
- If you are nauseated by helicopters, then you shouldn't even consider boring this show.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- Some historians imagine that this show is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hamm when you are stuck in the first room.
- After being abandoned for decades, this show's off-stage area was found to be full of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.