Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Castle attraction at dusk
September 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Benji Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of sights and sounds from the Benji autobiography. Be on the lookout for castle guards and additional doohickeys!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Stinky Pete originally intended for this attraction to showcase live griffins.
- After being left shut for hours, this attraction's show building was found to be almost completely ignored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.