Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji Castle attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
May 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (by "The Sailor" blog)
Within Benji Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with rough sketches of scenes from the Benji movie. Watch out for puzzled, illiterate guests and even more thrills!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beside the berm.
- An iron marker in the floor in the Castle's forecourt marks the precise midpoint of the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.