Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Castle attraction at park closing
Baby Herman Castle
May 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Hidden within Baby Herman Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with dioramas of characters from the Baby Herman DVD. Keep an eye out for castle guards and similar startlements!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The model of boxes is an obvious anachronism.
- A brass disc underfoot in the Castle's doorway marks the rigidly defined middle of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.