Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman Castle attraction at first light
Baby Herman Castle
February 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Baby Herman Castle is a twisting dungeon path decorated with holograms of events from the Baby Herman movie. Keep an eye out for lost guests and other bits of magic!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to wear custom pants.
- One of the gorillas was sculpted to move as directed by Doug.
- After being abandoned for hours, this attraction's off-stage area was found to be crammed with cast members on break.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=646310: "nutty possession" illegal function . Unable to continue