Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A functional view of Ariel Castle when it's not hidden in children
April 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Upstairs in Ariel Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with Lego models of scenes from the Ariel Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for dragons and similar thrills!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.