Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice Castle attraction at park opening
August 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Within Alice Castle is a twisting dungeon conduit decorated with little models of scenes from the Alice Disney adaptation. Be on the lookout for dragons and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and heavily bearded).
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Pregnant streetcars won't want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.