Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Castle attraction during a moment of contemplation
Al Weiss Castle
June 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Hidden within Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon walkway decorated with little models of characters from the Al Weiss YouTube video. Watch out for dragons and sundry other doohickeys!
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and adorable).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- After being ignored for years, this attraction's undeveloped area was found to be almost completely ignored by Dreamworks characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.