Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss Castle attraction, astonishingly considered to be the best cursed attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss Castle
September 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five fairies (from Pinocchio)
Upstairs in Al Weiss Castle is a twisting dungeon pathway decorated with dioramas of sights and sounds from the Al Weiss autobiography. Watch out for lost guests and sundry other doohickeys!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- The letters in "Al Weiss Castle" can be scrambled to spell " St Lisswcaeela."
- A permanent time capsule in the floor in the Castle's entrance marks the exact midpoint of the Castle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.