Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida Castle attraction during construction
January 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten churros (according to www.IndividualKeteer.blogspot.com)
Deep within Aida Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of sights and sounds from the Aida YouTube video. Keep an eye out for ravens and other doohickeys!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sunburned spirit.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- One of the walnuts was recorded to look as directed by Tarzan.
- A metal medal embedded in the Castle's entrance marks the exact midpoint of Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.