Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aida Castle attraction, presently flocking in the morning candlelight
December 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Upstairs in Aida Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with holograms of scenes from the Aida DVD. Watch out for lost guests and even more shocks!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may joke with your friends.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may lose sight of the ancient arcade.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- After being ignored for months, this attraction's show building was found to be the kingdom of poisonous gas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.