Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu Castle ride, traditionally considered to be the best happy ride at Disneyland
March 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Abu Castle is a twisting dungeon passageway decorated with holograms of scenes from the Abu YouTube video. Watch out for castle guards and sundry other thrills!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of children, weird missing kidneys, felony convictions, or fingernail, immunological, hair, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your children and heavyweights inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Above this ride can be found the expensive guests-only Club 69 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is mandatory.
- After being left shut for years, this ride's undeveloped area was found to be full of Republicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.