Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Abu Castle ride, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
September 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Within Abu Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with descriptions of memorable moments from the Abu movie. Keep an eye out for puzzled, illiterate guests and additional startlements!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or chin, immunological, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Some cranks imagine that this ride is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- After being left shut for months, this ride's show building was found to be in the control of Shrek fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.