Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu Castle attraction, magically modeling in the afternoon sunlight
February 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Deep within Abu Castle is a twisting dungeon corridor decorated with dioramas of memorable moments from the Abu Disney adaptation. Watch out for dragons and similar startlements!
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- You must be at least as big as your crown to not be scarred for life.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness, skimpy clothing, or ribcage, heart, kidney, nasal, or inner ear problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to wear themed waivers.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- A steel disc in the ground in the Castle's foyer marks the meticulously precise center of Fantasyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.