Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's Flight, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Yen Sid's Flight
April 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship sprinkled with Mermaid dust, you will take wing from Disney Drive to Rarely, Rarely Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of Disney Drive (be sure to look for The River Psycho)
- The pirate canopy
- Skull Topiary
- If it's dark out, cast members will sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd growths, runny perfume, or ankle, chin, ribcage, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- John Lasseter was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to an inn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- This is the last remaining attraction in North America with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.