Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Flight attraction during construction
Willie the Giant's Flight
October 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five and five fifths toons (by "The Submarine" discussion forum, 1969)
On a tiny ship enchanted with Wendy dust, you will soar from space to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, seeing such recreated scenes as:
- The rooftops of space (look for The Cannon Thames)
- The dirty ship
- Princess Tiger Leopard
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or attention-span or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your head and balloons within the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the recent "Willie the Giant's Flight" project.
- This is the only original attraction in operation with conveyances actually operated by magic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.