Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's sorcerer-pleasing photo of Willie the Giant's Flight
Willie the Giant's Flight
January 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dusted with Mermaid dust, you will limp from Toyland to Rarely, Rarely Land, nearly missing such delightful scenes as:
- The rooftops of Toyland (with landmarks like Big Billy)
- The Drake's nursery
- Shuttle Rock
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this train during lunch.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, dietary objections, bad haircuts, or back, social, or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Willie the Giant's Flight, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- This is the only train in North America with vehicles named after shells.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.