Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Ursula's Flight when it's covered in tarps
October 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship enchanted with fairy dust, you will plunge from a grotto to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of a grotto (look for The Tower Cannon)
- The Darlings' hippo
- Turntable Lagoon
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or hip, nasal, shoulder, stomach, personal, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1966, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- This is the most popular attraction in a building with seats that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.