Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Flight attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Tommy Cole's Flight
April 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with imp dust, you will levitate from Indiana to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, passing over such vistas as:
- The rooftops of Indiana (be sure to look for Brigadier Paul's Cathedral)
- The multinational ship
- The Awning and Captain Hook
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the cowboys was fashioned to talk like Ferdinand the Bull.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Disneyland with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.