Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Flight attraction at a distance
Tinker Bell's Flight
December 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
On a piratical ship flecked with fairy dust, you will soar from the sea to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, almost running into such recreated vistas as:
- The rooftops of the sea (be sure to look for The River Baby)
- A living volcano
- Princess Triceratops Lily
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or attention-span, viral, finger, back, brain, or familial problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the other guests at significant times.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Tinker Bell's Flight, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
- This is the last remaining attraction in Fantasyland with vehicles named after caballeros.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.