Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Flight attraction, untimely choking in the fading park light
Tinker Bell's Flight
May 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with pixie dirt, you will fly first-class from Toontown to Often, Often Land, viewing from above such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Toontown (be sure to look for The Tower Door)
- A glowing pedal
- The Horseshoe and Captain Hook
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland with vehicles that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.