Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' note-worrying photo of Tinker Bell's Flight
Tinker Bell's Flight
February 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with magic dust, you will fly from Atlantis to Seldom, Seldom Land, viewing from above such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Atlantis (look for The River Tony)
- The Indian pot
- The Macaw and Captain Hook
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and in a stroller).
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, low blood pressure, inexplicable missing kidneys, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.