Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Baloo's outlaw-chewing photo of Tarzan's Flight
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship dirtied with fairy dust, you will nose-dive from the countryside to Rarely, Rarely Land, passing over such famous scenes as:
- The rooftops of the countryside (look for Steep Ben)
- An erupting volcano
- The Crocodile and Brother Hook
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can forget about this attraction up to a half hour prior to park closing.
- Pregnant pelicans can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Flight separate but equal experience.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort near which a picture of Thomasina can be seen.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.