Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Flight attraction at a distance
April 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship smeared with pixie filings, you will fly first-class from Philadelphia to Willingly, Willingly Land, looking down on such scenes as:
- The rooftops of Philadelphia (be sure to look for St. Max's Cathedral)
- The Darlings' paper
- Mermaid Tooth
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to Dumbo impersonators.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or knee, fingernail, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are cursed facts used in this attraction.
- This is the last remaining attraction in a building with seats that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.