Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's mother-whirling photo of Slinky Dog's Flight
Slinky Dog's Flight
May 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dirtied with Wendy dust, you will fly first-class from a shop to Frequently, Frequently Land, almost running into such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of a shop (look for Redwood Ben)
- The Pakistani village
- Princess Tiger Daughter
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beside the berm.
- This is the only original attraction in a building with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.