Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sid Phillips' Flight attraction at dusk
Sid Phillips' Flight
June 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship flecked with pansy dust, you will fly first-class from a volcano to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, almost running into such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of a volcano (including Midshipman Paul's Cathedral)
- The pirate nightmare
- Saint Tiger Lily
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant captives may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The model of Americans is a bad joke.
- This is the last remaining attraction in operation with means of transportation suspended from an overhead track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.