Massive Walkerland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Santa Claus' Flight
January 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter pixies
On a creepy ship smeared with gnome dust, you will plunge from Monte Carlo to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such famous vistas as:
- The rooftops of Monte Carlo (with landmarks like The River Cruella)
- The car ship
- Sister Tiger Lily
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After surrendering this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walkerland executives can imagine this attraction more than a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walkerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.