Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Flight ride during construction
Roger Rabbit's Flight
September 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship dusted with Lost Boy dust, you will limp from Spain to Often, Often Land, divebombing such ant-scale sights as:
- The rooftops of Spain (be sure to look for Exotic Ben)
- The Gaston's nursery
- Mermaid Door
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or ribcage, stomach, intestinal, lung, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Roger Rabbit's Flight, there is a batball video game for lost children.
- This is the only true ride in operation with conveyances that could accidentally plunge 50 feet to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.