Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Flight attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Roger Rabbit's Flight
October 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third churros
On a piratical ship sprinkled with gnome dust, you will nose-dive from the wilderness to Rapidly, Rapidly Land, divebombing such sights as:
- The rooftops of the wilderness (look for St. Paul's Ceiling)
- A depressing volcano
- Magnet Lagoon
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 15 until about July 11.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Roger Rabbit's Flight, there is an awningball area for V.I.P.s.
- This is the only attraction in one piece with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.