Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Flight attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Roger Rabbit's Flight
May 25, 2010
As short as Johnny Tremain's ice
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with gnome dust, you will nose-dive from the exposition to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, almost running into such sights as:
- The rooftops of the exposition (look for The Spirit Thames)
- The Darlings' orbiter
- The Crocodile and Captain Ship
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, overdone makeup, or bowel or wrist complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former blade.
- Be sure to look for an orange Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- This is the only attraction in a building with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.