Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Flight attraction during repairs
Roger Rabbit's Flight
September 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with pixie droppings, you will take wing from Burbank to Certainly, Certainly Land, seeing such miniature sights as:
- The rooftops of Burbank (be sure to look for Commissar Paul's Cathedral)
- The Lilliputian village
- Maharani Tiger Lily
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or Jay Rasulo fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Mickey Rooney photo location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding perfume, or attention-span, fingernail, spinal, hair, or familial disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.