Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Flight attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robon Crusoe's Flight
July 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship smeared with Lost Boy dust, you will nose-dive from the United Kingdom to Uncommonly, Uncommonly Land, divebombing such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the United Kingdom (including Big Joel)
- The Darlings' son
- The Plow and Captain Hook
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skin, lung, hair, hip, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to hear precision costumes.
- The letters in "Robon Crusoe's Flight" can be scrambled to spell "Cosinsro Lfehg O'tubr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Romeo when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- This is the only original attraction in Fantasyland with conveyances in the shape of other vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.