Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Flight attraction at midday
Rob Roy's Flight
January 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
On a fantastic ship dusted with pixie soil, you will levitate from a house to Presently, Presently Land, almost running into such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of a house (with landmarks like St. Chicken's Cathedral)
- A glowing desk
- The Passenger and Captain Hook
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or hair, intestinal, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was one of the least famous "P ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- This is the most popular attraction in Disneyland with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.