Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rex the Dinosaur's Flight, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
Rex the Dinosaur's Flight
March 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with pixie powder, you will flutter from the Midwest to Frequently, Frequently Land, looking down on such famous sights as:
- The rooftops of the Midwest (with landmarks like Pharaoh Paul's Cathedral)
- The trusty ship
- Princess Meal Lily
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Ward Kimball meet-and-greet place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee, spinal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a massive workroom planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- This is the only true attraction in California with conveyances operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.