Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Frank Thomas' glove-haunting photo of Rajah's Flight
September 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
On a magical ship flecked with fairy dust, you will flutter from Downtown Disney to Rarely, Rarely Land, seeing such ant-scale vistas as:
- The rooftops of Downtown Disney (be sure to look for The River Mary)
- The crimson ship
- The Craft and Captain Hook
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Maleficent photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or intestinal, finger, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.