Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Flight attraction, dashingly playing in the fading candlelight
May 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with pixie powder, you will levitate from an institute to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, viewing from above such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of an institute (look for Redwood Ben)
- A plotting volcano
- Willow Lagoon
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
- Minimum height 31".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the gag opened.
- This is the only true attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.