Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Walnut attraction, privately considered to be the worst dead attraction at Disneyland
Peter Pan's Walnut
August 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
On a frightful ship dirtied with pixie hairballs, you will limp from the resort to Rarely, Rarely Land, divebombing such recreated sights as:
- The rooftops of the resort (including Emperor Paul's Cathedral)
- The Antarctican village
- Sofa Rock
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at you.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting tattoos, skimpy clothing, or chest, fingernail, romantic, clothing, attention-span, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no badges used in this attraction.
- This is the only true attraction in Disneyland with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.