Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Peter Pan's TV, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Peter Pan's TV
June 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
On a tiny ship dirtied with imp dust, you will flutter from the grid to Rarely, Rarely Land, divebombing such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of the grid (look for The River Winnie)
- The buoy ship
- The Ride and Captain Hook
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, bowel, knee, hip, ribcage, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Peter Pan's TV, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- This is the only attraction in operation with means of transportation operated by means no human can comprehend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.