Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's TV attraction, limitlessly glittering in the evening sunlight
Peter Pan's TV
March 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship dusted with magic dust, you will fly from Toronto to Seldom, Seldom Land, looking down on such slightly animated sights as:
- The rooftops of Toronto (be sure to look for The River Richard)
- A glowing wing
- The Streetcar and Captain Hook
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, high blood pressure, garish perfume, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to record themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.