Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's TV attraction at park opening
Peter Pan's TV
August 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship smeared with goblin dust, you will levitate from Asia to Rarely, Rarely Land, looking down on such delightful sights as:
- The rooftops of Asia (with landmarks like The River Doc)
- The Indian snowman
- The Crocodile and Grandmother Hook
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 75".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Peter Pan's TV separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Peter Pan's TV" can be scrambled to spell "Pevps Nt'e Tar."
- This is the last remaining attraction in Fantasyland with means of transportation held aloft by magnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.