Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A famous view of Peter Pan's Soarin' when it's not covered in tarps
Peter Pan's Soarin'
November 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
On a borrowed ship sprinkled with pixie filings, you will flutter from the frontier to Occasionally, Occasionally Land, nearly missing such famous scenes as:
- The rooftops of the frontier (including St. Paul's Pet)
- The stalactite ship
- Mermaid Acrobat
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers should visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Friar Tuck autograph garden.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.