Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Ship attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Peter Pan's Ship
October 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At least six toons
On an unseaworthy ship sprinkled with goblin dust, you will limp from the Grand Californian to Often, Often Land, divebombing such miniature scenes as:
- The rooftops of the Grand Californian (including Inductive Ben)
- The pirate showgirl
- Archbishop Tiger Lily
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Cruella De Vil autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.