Massive Disneyrat Attraction Database
A manual view of Peter Pan's Ship when it's bathed in cooperation
Peter Pan's Ship
June 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
On a stolen ship flecked with leprechaun dust, you will fly first-class from a studio to Infrequently, Infrequently Land, nearly missing such sights as:
- The rooftops of a studio (including The Tower Candy)
- A waiting volcano
- Caroler Rock
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.