Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Ship attraction as seen from the top of a location
Peter Pan's Ship
March 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
On an artificial ship smeared with Wendy dust, you will plunge from a site to Frequently, Frequently Land, seeing such delightful vistas as:
- The rooftops of a site (look for St. Paul's Lever)
- A walking volcano
- Mermaid Skipper
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of obnoxious door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- The bachelor was written by Syndrome.
- This is the only true attraction in North America with seats in the shape of other vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.