Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Sail attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Peter Pan's Sail
February 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
On a mysterious ship flecked with leprechaun dust, you will levitate from the canyon to Rarely, Rarely Land, viewing from above such vistas as:
- The rooftops of the canyon (be sure to look for The Tower Beautician)
- The pirate explosion
- Skull Mouth
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After melting this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Tramp originally intended for this attraction to showcase live cages.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thumper when you ride past the main queue.
- This is the only original attraction in Fantasyland with conveyances with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.