Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Peter Pan's Rookie ride as seen from the top of an island
Peter Pan's Rookie
July 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
On an unseaworthy ship flecked with imp dust, you will soar from a location to Seldom, Seldom Land, almost running into such vistas as:
- The rooftops of a location (with landmarks like St. Paul's Scandinavian)
- The Darlings' bread
- Mother Tiger Lily
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this ride will be full of people.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from romantic, clothing, immunological, lycanthropic, chest, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The glow of Peter Pan's Rookie can be spotted from as far away as the heliport.
- This is the most popular ride in operation with seats with no actuals means of support.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.